Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fiona is 8 Months Old!


I know I am biased, but my kids are so darn cute! I love it when they play together. Well, that mostly involves Connor entertaining Fiona by doing crazy things, and she laughs and laughs. I think they both like playing up in Connor's room the best (which is where they rode the rocking horse). Its good to know that we will still get use out of the rocking horse that Connor got from G&G Masella for his first birthday.

Fiona turned 8 months last week, and she seems to be slowing down a little bit with her weight. She is only about the 75%ile now! I weighed her on the scale at home and she was about 19.4 lbs

She has learned so many new things this month. Around 7.5 months she started to really move around. She still can't do the 'traditional' crawl, but gets around fine with a combination move which involves mostly slithering on her belly and using her upper body to pull her along. Just last week she started clapping, which was really fun for everyone! And she is finally cutting her first (and second) teeth. Last night she woke up at 4:30 and cried and when I went in, she was sitting up in the crib! Oh joy! So many new things to come!

No comments: