Oh trip planning, how I love and hate you all at once!
Before we moved to Korea, I had already booked our trip to Cebu, Philippines right after the kids get out of school in December. I negotiated with the hotel, looked for an airline that may have planes that could stay airborne, and worked out the dates, etc...
Now that we are here, there are so many options of where to go... I'm getting overwhelmed each day looking at destinations, dates, hotels, etc. So far, I've booked a long weekend in Seoul in October...
...but I have several other destinations in mind for the next 6-9 months! Hope David has vacation saved up! Here's what I'm looking at:
Taipei, Taiwan
Bangkok and Phuket, Thailand
Tokyo, Japan (including extra days to visit Disneyland and Universal Harry Potter land!)
Vietnam (cities to be determined)
Hong Kong (not sure on this one)
Beijing, China
I have other places I'd like to go, but the flights are so darn long!!
Choices choices choices! Where should we go??



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment