Wow, it's been a LONG time since I have posted! So much has been going on. Connor is growing so quickly! I can hardly believe that by the time we go to Disney World this summer he will be tall enough to ride Space Mountain with his Dad! David is soooo excited! Yes, you heard me correctly, we're going to Disney World! Not sure who is more excited... the kids, or me! We will be staying at the new Art of Animation hotel at Disney. It's not even open yet, but it's opening soon, and we'll be in the Finding Nemo Suite! How cool is that! Here's the link for the hotel if you want to check it out:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/art-of-animation-resort/
So exciting!
Of course, there are so many things that have to happen between now and then.
First, I'm headed to a 4-night cruise with some friends in May! So exciting - the only thing is that David will have the kids for 4 nights straight, and I'm nervous about that!
Fiona has her first dance recital at the end of May, and Grandma M is coming out for that! Yay!
Fiona will also have her first full day of "school", or really "summer camp" in June. Right now she only goes mornings. As of June both the kids will be in 2 days a week from 9-3! Wow! What am I going to do with myself. And of course, Fiona's 3rd birthday at the end of June...
I really need one of those count-down clocks to tell us when we are going to Disney! Woohooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment