Thursday, February 24, 2011

Last Trip to Rotterdam Zoo

The kids and I went to the Rotterdam Zoo with our friends Jack and Liz (Mrs. Liz, as Connor calls her) on Monday. It was freezing cold... but we all had fun anyway. Fiona really liked all of the animals, and I think this was really her first time acknowledging the animals at the zoo instead of just staying in the stroller and ignoring them. She was a little scared to get up close to the fish tanks in the aquarium part, but once I showed her that I could touch the glass and the fish couldn't get out, she was okay! We took some nice pictures of Jack and Connor at the zoo entrance. We will miss them, and all our friends here in The Netherlands. The movers will be here on Monday (3 days!) and we are flying out a week from Sunday (9 days!). How time flies!


Connor, Fiona and Mommy at the zoo entrance with Fiona's 'e-e-e' as she calls it

Jack and Connor - good friends :)

Jack and Connor in front of the giraffes (fake)

Connor and Fiona in front of the giraffes (real!)

Connor and some sort of warthog thing :)

No comments: