This is a blog about me and my family. We currently live in Ulsan, South Korea. We were previously in The Woodlands, TX for 3 years, Den Haag Netherlands for 2 years, and Milano Italy for 1 year. Before that, we were in The Woodlands; before that Baton Rouge; before that Washington DC. My husband and I have two wonderful kids... a boy and a girl.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Our Trip to Arizona...
So, we have gone to the States and come back. It is kind of bitter-sweet since we got to go back and see everyone and get good food and experience all the conviences (eg, clothes dryer), and now we are back. We are still thinking it will be about a month before we move to the Netherlands. I'm searching for rental houses online and there seem to be a ton of them. Apparently the downturn in the housing market has hit them as well. Anyway... here are a few pictures. I will try to post more later. The first is in London at Heathrow while we were waiting for our plane to Phoenix. Connor just loved watching the planes come and go! The second is from Connor's 2nd birthday party at Grandma Blackman's house. The third is the cake I made! Can you believe it? It came out okay, but I forgot Diego's eyebrows. And the last is a Blackman family picture... Notice Connor is the only one not smiling! We are hoping to find out if we are having a girl or boy in the next few weeks. I have a dr appointment on Friday and hopefully we will schedule my ultrasound. David is supposedly going to Kazhakstan next week too! The next couple of weeks will be busy for him... but boring for Connor and I since there is snow on the ground and its wet and cold and there's not much to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment